- Hikes are Friday mornings unless otherwise noted.
- Meet at Amore Cafe and Coffee Shop at 8:45 am. (Park in front of the Citco station).
Leave at 9 am. Usually back by lunch
- Bring water and sunscreen. Wear appropriate footwear (Hiking boots strongly
- Please let me know if you plan to come. (Not required, just helpful). Click here:
tony@ToxawayTony.com or phone me at 828-421-7895
- Please be aware you are hiking at your own risk. The hike leaders, the Lake Toxaway
Company and the LTPOA are not responsible for accident or illness.
- Hike leader may change or cancel hike at any time for any reason. Check back often for
changes, especially if the weather is questionable. You can also check for updates on
the Lake Toxaway North Carolina page on Facebook.
|Copyright 2012 by Tony Austin
|June 22 - Rough Run Falls
Moderate (Details) This is an easy hike near Cashiers, north of Lake
Glenville. It’s a mostly level walk to two waterfalls. The first, High Falls, is
a dramatic strait drop. A few minutes further is the tow-tiered Rough
Run Falls. The rocks surrounding the pool at the base of the waterfall
is a good spot tr rest and eat a picnic.
|Meet at Amore Cafe Friday mornings, 8:45 am
June 29 - High Falls on the Thompson River